Peak in My Lunchbox
This month, for my TV confessional, I was asked by Steven and Chris to share my personal lunchbox. I have to say, this can be a bit scary because it isn’t always as perfect as it could be. That said, anything I pack is bound to be more healthy than caving in to less desirable foods at the drive through.
On a good day I like:
- to have magic muesli before I leave the house
- pack an am snack of dates with feta cheese
- wrap last night’s salad and chicken in rice wraps for lunch
- bring a couple of sleepnut cookies for an afternoon snack
- have a couple of bottles of water on hand which I refill as I can
This tends to get me through the most harried of days.